20091204

【PRESENTS^^】


HOLA! XD
sneak out again today
prison break!!! XD
thanks 粉红蘑菇头的老爷爷 bring me go out~ XD
don't angry larh XD
we went to buy my birthday present XD
粉红蘑菇头的老爷爷 very rich =.=''
then we go yumcha and chatchatchat XD
thanks bring me come out and play and buy me present~XD
i get all me birthday presents i think~ XD
so i want to post it out!



this is half of it XD



pink hairpin and pink bag from 粉红蘑菇头的老爷爷~XD
this is the 1st present he give me so must have expensive 1~XD
next time no need spent so much larh~buy cheapcheap de can le~



this one from everyone~ XD
thanks i will use it in the future~XD


this is the boxer given by joy and vic
LOL~why u give me boxer?
i really dont know when and how to use it...


this is from weisheng~
he long time no online le lorh...
can say bad thing about him here~XD


this is from my brother~
he choose 1
nice bo?XD


this is the card from maomaomaomao
i love her and u didnt ruin the card!!!


finally...from my dear strawberry...muax
i am touched by this~


see!!!
i keep it very carefully hor~~~


half overall~XD


strawberry's present with many people's wishes~
wrapper chosen by deqin~


this is the bread strawberry always buy to me..
T^T....i will not receive it anymore maybe
i miss you badly =(


birthday cake given by strawberry XD


kitkat given by jocelyn lim~







XD
thanks all
i love u all~
muax
BIG hug



will receive 1 more from my uncle when he is back from overseas~XD

没有评论:

发表评论