20091206

【MONEY】


YiNinG Daa RED-nosed rEindeeR~
haS a liTTle Red rEd nosE~

Photobucket

u all focus on top of my head
got 3 words
can u see?
"I WANT MONEY"
XD


hola~
morning people
hump
nothing happened today
ohhyea
the coming friday saturday and sunday will be the pc fair
and i will work in the pc fair (80%)for the money XD
so if u r free
and u miss me
come and find me ^^
in other words
i will not be here for 3 days
so~do miss me yea~

i lurve u all~~~
i miss u all~~~



who got the schedule please tell me
i need to count the money i need larh XD




i feel damn sad when i saw something
a thing that reminds me that......@#$%%$#@.......
that i ......@#$%%$#@.......
we ......@#$%%$#@.......
i know it...
i always do...
because......@#$%%$#@.......
we are ......@#$%%$#@.......
i never knew .....@#$%%$#@.......
what is .....@#$%%$#@.......?
i never want to learn that





......@#$%%$#@.......
means secret~ XD


to all insects in the world
especially those who can fly and big
:
please do not come near to yining
please keep out of her at 5M and above
because she is scared of insects
and if you come near to her
she will probably crazily screaming and get a blanket or newspaper
and it will kill you
which she doesn't want to do so
she is just scared of insects T^T


没有评论:

发表评论