20090817

JOY^^


that's me after trimming my hair with evan
thankz evan mom take us to the hair saloon
my hair 1st time luk so strght LOL
then we heading to tuition
but i didnt focus well cause i m too excited
muahaha sorry sir
then we head to ky ama's house
started to doll up ourself^^
yeah
1st time see we all so lady
beewbeet~
haha
ok i remembered taking 4to in the house but i dun hav the 4to
=.=''LOL
then we all 6 people
squeeeeeeeeeeze into maggie daddy car n headed to joy's party
n according to maomao information which we had proven it's not true
we had some strange people from our school to take our 4to
so we went to carpark underground
and then we headed to washroom
everyone inside dressing nicely n looking into mirror to make sure they look the best LOL
and then...
photo session begin

angelala n me

decided not to cut this 4to like what i will do usually cause many people inside^^
me n the tallest gal in the nite bitchymao^^
me n my honey very blur@@
me n ms malay
im sorry cuz didnt accompany u tat nite muax

ok well i dun care what i look like anymore
haha
so after tat we went it but
again
photo session

we all
we all
we all...erm with three balloons?
we all again^^
ladies

the 4to very small i noe
i steal it from other's blog
im soreeeeeeeeee
well we were acting cool when it start but after tat erm
i dunnoe what happened n all of us gone crazy!
really crazy kind

LOL

so
let pictures say the story^^

guys ...handsome guys
my partner sushi
sexy pose as required by mao
again@@
muax^^


girls..me luk suckz
gals with love

kim u so.........

love pics plz focuz on the lovely pair

y kim....again?
my honey n me


actually i wanna cut ogg my ugly leg but then i saw joel is wearing mao's high heels!!!
no wonsder he so tall cheh






ok here are highlights since i really lazy to say story
  • sashi is nice
  • mingwei is Q
  • every1 wear cool
  • we have fun
joy is pretty n blessful

没有评论:

发表评论